Buster Dodge Poems
- God's Pattern I see only patterns of words. Different words ...
- The Faceless Man I can feel the barriers of my mind. The ...
- Long Time No See Long time no see old friend Where might you...
- Like Fire And Ash To understand the formula of love, Is a ...
- The Sound Of Silence Sometimes silence speaks louder than ...
- A Dance With A Flame What am I doing here? Living insecure ...
- P.S. P.S. my urging lullabies A word to add my heart ...
I thought I could find the words to describe me, but it turns out that I can only find words to describe who I am to others. There are no words that can describe me, and if there were, I would not want to know them. My poetry is the only thing of me I want to see on paper, or otherwise limit myself to a factor of man and not the ultimate power of God. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Buster Dodge
I see only patterns of words.
Different words but same patterns.
Who's to know if it's good or bad?
Or am I blinded by the Black and White.
Somehow I know it means the most to me.
Knowing that God forever watches me,
Is a satisfying and anxious thought altogether.
God is a poet, I am sure.
All of life is a giant poem.
Full of similes, metaphors, and relations,
But the best of all are those that words cannot claim.
Not even the brightest of minds can see the grey.
It is a glimpse into the mind of the creator.
Man's effort to envision the portrait of...