C Richard Miles (1961)
Brought up in the rustic backwoods of the Yorkshire Dales, I have been exiled, through self-infliction, in the metropolis of London for over half my life, living near the notorious Murder Mile.
I started writing poetry at the somewhat advanced age of 46 (Jan 2008 - to be precise) but have caught the bug, the above locations providing some inspiration for some of my poems, which ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- (((The Writer's Dilemma - To Be Read Fir...
- ((The Mystery Of Poetry - Also An Introd...
- 5 pm on the 56
- A Breath Behind The Man Ahead
- A Bus Commuter’s Moan
- A Cry For Burma (Written After The Cyclo...
- A Dot
- A Faithful Friend
- A Few Short Musings On Poets
- A Frayed Knot – a haiku
- A Grand Morning
- A Grey, Grey Day Down Whitechapel Way
- A month to Christmas
- A Pair Of Petits Pois