Cambridge Keenan Poems
- Belly Dancer A BELLY DANCER Veils of color fill the air, ...
- For All My Chidren Perhaps if things were different, If I...
- Come To Me Come to me, my ever mindful, winter grace, I am...
- Oh My Poet My love for you has more depth than the oceans, ...
- A Note To Myself Never give up, hold steadfast on your work ...
- I Forgive You I forgive you for leaving me blind sighted and ...
- You Are More Than Enough The engaging courage of your ...
Good day Poets, I am from London, Ontario... I have been writing stories, poems, songs and scripts since I was a wee girl...I did not really take those things seriously...except for my stories and scripts as I am a Family & Children's Entertainer / writer, director, performer...I sang in a chorus...I belly dance and waltz, etc...I am 59, female, single...I have become more serous about poetry ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Cambridge Keenan
A BELLY DANCER
Veils of color fill the air,
Beads and coins flash here and there,
Her energy is really fresh,
Drops of sweat decorate her flesh,
Whirling, twirling around she goes,
Zills on her fingers, bells on her toes,
Undulating movements, grinding hips,
Gracefully her back bone slips,
The music fills her very soul,
As she executes a belly roll,
Then shaking, shimmering into the night, '
She captures her audience with true delight,
All her emotions show and enhance,
Her snake like movements, her belly dance,
Dropping to her knees, ...