Cao Cao Poems
- To My Wine To my wine I sing of the times of peace, when ...
- Walking From Xiamen And Lookin...
- Though The Tortoise Lives Long Though the tortoise blessed ...
- Hao Li Xing Gallant men there were, from the Eastern ...
- Mo Shang Sang Driving a rainbow, Riding crimson clouds, I ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Cao Cao
To My Wine
To my wine I sing
of the times of peace,
when officers shall not make calls at the door.
The ruler is bright and virtuous,
His ministers loyal and trustworthy.
Abiding by propriety and courtesy,
The people have no cause for lawsuits.
From three years of farming, nine years of stores,
The granaries overflow with grains
While the elderly have no need to labour.
Rainfall is abundant and of proper time,
The myriad of crops a great harvest yields.
From the highways are pulled back mighty steeds,
Their manure used to fertilize the fields.