Carey York Poems
- Soft Whisper I was loney and scared, Believed that no one ...
- Remember When Remember when, When we fell in love, ...
- Husband & Wife I promise to love you, For better, for ...
- Happily Ever After When you love someone so much, It may make...
- No More No more sickness, No more pain, No more ...
- Far Away Far away My heart has went off to lay There is ...
- In The Dark With No Way Out I was in the dark with no way ...
I am a Child of God and I am married with 5 kids.
I love my family and my life with the Lord the head of it.
I love to write poems and to draw although I may not be that great at it, I still love to do it. This is how I share my feelings. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Carey York
I was loney and scared,
Believed that no one cared,
Lost in this big world you see,
And no one ever looking for me,
My heart was broke,
And everyone thought it was a joke,
I was lost in my own sorrow,
Hoping for a brighter tomorrow,
There was a whisper in my ear,
That said I am here,
For I never left you alone,
It was me that has kept you strong,
You are my child and I love you,
I will forever see you thru,
For so many years,
I shed a lot of tears,
But it all disappeared,
When I heard the soft whisper in my ear.