Catherine Mancini Poems
- My Friend Lord Ravenswood Rive... My friend Lord Ravenswood...
- Mya Ava For little Mya Ava, Who first saw the world today, ...
- Educated Woman I left school at an early age, For horrors I...
- Here's Hoping On a piece of paper, In my research book, ...
- In The Mirror I sat back and looked at my heart, It was on ...
- Autobiography I wrote a book about my life, The things that...
- Reflections Of A Melancholy Mi... Half drifting, half there, ...
Catherine Mancini is still a work in progress. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Catherine Mancini
My Friend Lord Ravenswood Rivermist
My friend Lord Ravenswood Rivermist,
Of Rivermist Estate,
Has unicorns in the courtyard,
And fairies at the gate.
Close at hand are butterflies,
To help him dye the wool,
The little lambs all frolicking,
In multicoloured pools.
He keeps a friendly giant,
In fancy stable,
The unicorns eat candycorn,
And flapjacks when they're able.
The leprecauhns will sit upon,
A gilded garden pew,
And play tunes on their tinwhistles,
Whilst the pixies gather dew.
Not only are there weeping willows,
And cherry blossom trees, ...