Catya Prager Poems
- The Song Of The Broken Beauty Her hair's muddy; Her ...
- Wake Up. My quaint little knight Got at least one thing ...
- Brick Outside taxis come and go, Strangers stop to say ...
- Take Me Out Out of the darkness And into the light I crave ...
- A Bird I watched it rise so proud, But then it stopped to ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Catya Prager
The Song Of The Broken Beauty
Her hair's muddy;
Her spirit's broken;
Her hands bloody
Bear pain's token.
The wild child
Uncaring of the world's rules
Her sorrows were mild
Until she fell the victim of men-
Now she stands a ruin
Of who she once was
The tainted shadow
That all humans become.