Charles Hancock Poems
- Remember Me On that pleasant spring morning, when the birds...
- Yesterday's Hero He is yesterday's hero Enlisted to save the...
- Walkin' After Midnight Walkin' After Midnight was playing ...
- A First Date I was enjoying being alone In my dimly lit ...
- Days Of Wine And Roses Back in the days of wine and ...
- Evil Woman Arrived at the right place but at the wrong ...
- Gold Star Mother Today, Indiana sadly buried one of its ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Charles Hancock
On that pleasant spring morning,
when the birds are out and performing
and the sun's rays are warming
On that sultry summer night
after the thunderstorm yielded its might
and the moon is revealing a little light
On that crisp autumn day
when you have time to whittle away
and the leaves are an intense color buffet
On that raw winter twilight
when the sun is inching out of sight
and you're ready to call it a night