Charlie May Poems
- Life Is A Dream Life as you know it is a dream Everything ...
- Every Moment Time flows by, Day after day, Never stops, ...
- Moon Of Red Moon of red, Once a year, Blood is shed; a ...
- I Chose Eternity Once dead you are dusk, Memories, passion ...
- Rain Drops
- Reach Out Infinite sky, Where the clouds so high, Like I ...
- Waiting For.... My life everything i hated my life ...
Hi, I'm Charlie May, born in 5/5/1996
The poems that I uploaded are all my originals, I know they are not very good but as I'm writing poems in my spare time I thought I might as well upload them to see the advise and theedback I get ^^ more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Charlie May
Life Is A Dream
Life as you know it is a dream
Everything fake, no real esteem
A dream that's way to short,
Countless memories, countless wars.
At the end everythings gone
But think of this,
Once dead in a dream you wake up once more,
In a life of beauty, love ones and more