Chatara Conway Poems
- Wishing On Love Wishing for someone to care; to love; someone...
- When The Sun Rises When the sun rises, my heart is full Day ...
- A Fingerprint
- The Gift To Proceed In the sky there are stars Each one ...
- Lost In Light
- Those Three Words 10 yrs. of gone 5 of love in and out, all ...
- So Much I Can Take There goes that word again: Father and...
My name is Chatara Conway! I write poetry because I like to express myself through written words, not spoken ones. I am considered shy, and quiet, but my poems say a lot of other things that people don't see when they look at me. When people look at me they see a 4 ft 11 in. girl and easily expect me to be a pushover. I am... different. I can be very private about certain things because I don't ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Wishing On Love
Wishing for someone to care; to love; someone to be there
Having someone there talk to about whatever
This is like having a wonderful protector
Having someone to just sit down and listen
And make everything better
Having a smile to light you up
Is like having the sun always above
When you fine someone that you've been dreaming about all your life
Is it worth wild look them in the eyes?
Giving you heart to someone who is willing to make a fool of themselves
Is finding love that will last a lifetime
And that's why I'm wishing on love