Chatara Conway Poems
- Come With Me Like the seasons and the years They came and ...
- Things You Want To Say Things you want to say That won’t ...
- Wishing On Love Wishing for someone to care; to love; someone...
- When The Sun Rises When the sun rises, my heart is full Day ...
- A Fingerprint
- The Gift To Proceed In the sky there are stars Each one ...
- Lost In Light
My name is Chatara Conway! I write poetry because I like to express myself through written words, not spoken ones. I am considered shy, and quiet, but my poems say a lot of other things that people don't see when they look at me. When people look at me they see a 4 ft 11 in. girl and easily expect me to be a pushover. I am... different. I can be very private about certain things because I don't ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Come With Me
Like the seasons and the years
They came and go
And everyone knows
Like a vacation and happiness
They were meant to be
But jealousy always comes in between
Love is with you and love is with me
So don’t hesitate and don’t back down
Follow your heart and come with me