ChiehTing Yeh Poems
- You And Me I sat in this room, in this leathered ...
- Julia My Love It all started when our eyes first ...
- Green Green, that was the color she liked Green, that was ...
- The Runaway Coldness, Darkness Spiraling down his spine as ...
- I, You, Hlm I remember the day when we met I thought I was ...
- The Street Empty, The Sun Set The street empty, the sun ...
- Untitled 1 If you were a boat, I will be the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about ChiehTing Yeh
You And Me
I sat in this room, in this leathered chair
Worried about nothing but myself and my hair
I remembered her comment on my newly bought shirt
And the sky blue shoes that came in a pair.
It was back in the year of 1999.
The day that we met and the two souls unite
We sat in the park enjoyed the breeze
Thinking about nothing but you and me
Time passed by and seasons changed
But something remained deeply unchanged
My love to thee,
Your love to me.
Our spirit will never part no matter of age, look, and body.