Chinweokwu Sunlight M. Ndubuisih
Chinweokwu Sunlight M. Ndubuisih Poems
- Am A Prisoner's In Me
- Singing In Isolation Singing in Isolation Beautiful ...
- 'The Supreme Ghost' I'm the supreme ghost, The secrete ...
- You Loitering Man All of a sudden My circular, ball-like ...
- And I Love You Still! It is nice for Me to part from You, ...
- Let It Be! When it is getting nervous to be When the hand is...
- Failure Is Good
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
'''For earth and heavens are mutual beehive for survival even when earth is as catastrophic to the inhabitance yet we must sieve through'''The earth seems a mere difficult for survival.
'''Name them all friends in the present and see at later time what will become of this symbiotic circle now a war gadgets at contact'.''Friends easily part at a swift of an eye.
'''Life will not pay me for encountering opportunities everyday of my life but how many opportunity I am able to employ to transform myself'.''Life and opportunity
'''Let me move like a snail as sluggish as the weak to my destiny rather than running as fast as an athletic sprinter to a destination empty handed'''Journeying to my destiny I achieves by gentle careful steps forward.
Comments about Chinweokwu Sunlight M. Ndubuisih
Am A Prisoner's In Me
Am a prisoner who enjoys my torture
From the moment of my aging imprisoned
To my heart and mind for what goes in me
A prisoner to my authority excelling fine.