Chiqui Babykin Poems
- Love's Recipe Love's Recipe by: Chiqui As if there would ...
- Journey Knowing Pain The ‘JOURNEY’ of life is full of so many...
- I Will Wait For 'You'! I will wait for 'YOU' until..... the ...
- Creatures Of Nevaland Run like the river which flows to the ...
- Sealed With A… In the Heavens I see no moon, no stars am I ...
- Tattered And Torn My heart is so heavy Tattered and ...
- Merry Christmas Snow flakes falling Sleigh bells ...
Life is not life without a 'SONG' in your heart. Never judge and learn to forgive, for if you can forgive then you can love freely.
Writing is a gift from God just like the Present, Past and Future, the Past is gone and the future yet to come, so live for today the present a GIFT from above!
Life is just 'A MOMENT IN TIME! '
Appreciate what ever you 'HAVE' and for... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Chiqui Babykin
As if there would be no tomorrow
We loved on and on
We had found Love's Recipe
encrypted right here in our hearts.
A dropp of joy
A dash of care
A spark of hope
A cup of share
A spoon of trust
A mile of understanding
A blink of patience
An ocean of truth
A ray of comfort
A yard of recognition
An inch of consideration
A pinch of glad
A glass of hugs you have to add
A bowl of warmth
A can of grace
A pound of smiles
A twist of space
A pint of dreams
A splash of nice