Chisomo Chris Nasiyaya
Chisomo Chris Nasiyaya Poems
- Song To Dad Why should I not love The image of what I will ...
- Sunsets In Lower Shire Looking ahead from this summit as the...
- .....To Err we all make our own mistakes and they are a part...
- To A Rose The magnificence of your elegance, and the ...
- Kalata Ya Msilikali (Chichewa ... wokondedwa ...
- Shame, Shame, Shame The year was twenty something A.D The ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Chisomo Chris Nasiyaya
Song To Dad
Why should I not love
The image of what I will be
And the firm hand supporting me
Why should I not respect
Half of what my flesh is
And a friend in times of crisis
I don't know how others see you
But to me you are a living legend
Am glad we have a bond so rigid
No force in the universe can break it
You are the adhesive of my emotion
And a good source of my elation
So forgive me when I flaw
Raise me up when I fall
I know I can act very alien
But I have zillions to say to you
And I will say all to you
I love you DAD