Chocolate Bunny Poems
- For The Guy Beside Me I don't want to be number two Just to ...
- I Had To Be Crazy I believed you, every word you said I ...
- My Dear Sister I dedicate this poem to my sister. who I love...
- Pouring Rain falling from the sky pouring over me The tears ...
- Too Bad Too Late I wanted to ask you to be with me but you ...
- This Time I sit in my room Waiting to hear that phone ...
- Could It Be Possible Could we find a day in this cruel ...
I'm just an average teenage girl who enjoys to write. I love to express myself through writing. Mainly becasue in regular conversation I feel I have to censor, and edit myself before I say anything. Of course my real name isn't chocolate bunny it's just a name i picked wanting to be creative and different. It's also a name that reflects my less than serious side. But don't get me wrong there ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
For The Guy Beside Me
I don't want to be number two
Just to get next to you
I don't want to have to be on TV
Just for you to notice me
I don't need all the money in the world
to become your girl
I just want to chill and waste time
letting all things unimportant pass me by
I don't care what others say
Only your thoughts get me through the day
But I do wish you'd give me your heart
I can promise you that we'll never be apart
So for the guy sitting next to me
It's up to you, what's it going to be?