Chris Che Mbuzi Kaunda
Chris Che Mbuzi Kaunda Poems
- Angel On Earth When i see you i hold my breath when i miss ...
- Matters Of The Heart Matters of the heart are so hard to ...
- Alphabet And Our Freedom We go like A for Africa then B for ...
- Seasons Of A Life Sometimes you cry sometimes you laugh the...
- Whatever You Like In fillipo i say....mahal kita while in ...
- Away From Me Flying without wings running away from me ...
- My Promise Honey the shortest word for me is I the sweetest ...
christopher junior aljazeera mbuzi kaunda is amalawian poet and musician born in 1993 from a familly of 8..i was just raised up by a poor widow in the ghetto...by the grace of ALLAH i managed to finish my primary and secondary school and right now im in college doing teaching and a diploma in TFAC...every situation i do meet with in my life it is all expresed in poetry......i started liking poetry... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Chris Che Mbuzi Kaunda
Angel On Earth
When i see you i hold my breath
when i miss you you raise my faith
from the day of my birth
to the day of my death
i will always agree youre my angel on earth
sent from heaven
sent to save my love soul
guiding me in all path of love
youre my angel forever
my angel of love
the angel sent from above
and became the only thing i have
your wings so holly like that of adove
my angel i beg you to guide me
hold me and love me forever
because your my angel on earth!