Chris Jibero Poems
- Amiss Amiss, amiss, amiss! Something is amiss with my ...
- A Do-Or-Die Not he to lose a match Not he on this ...
- The Unknown African Baby There it lies, the unknown African ...
- Forever (Dedicated To Agaptus Egwuogu) Not all ...
- Japan, Oh Japan! A rehearsal of Armageddon A chilling sight...
- Peak Of Pleasure Stronger than brandy So unfathomable and ...
- Abuja Abuja Abundance Budding Undaunted
Chris Jibero was born at Ugbawka, Enugu State, Nigeria but lives in Abuja.He read English Language and History (Education) .He is a teacher, writer, businessman, publisher, charity worker, motivational speaker and politician.He thinks that poetry and, indeed, all gamut of writing, is a potent healing balm for all wounds.He is also a strong believer in equity and fairness. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Chris Jibero
Amiss, amiss, amiss!
Something is amiss with my country
Spiritually and physically rich
But apparently presented as poor
Billions of our money given wings
Like hawks that disappear
When chicks are forcefully taken
Trillions stashed down the drains
To fertilize parched lands
Where hussies and gigolos live
The cause being greed
Nursed and nurtured by the elite
A few insatiable pigs
That profess religion
But know not God
Mothers compete to outdo fathers
I weep, I weep, I weep uncontrollably
For there is no one to console me
And my heart ...