Chromium Blues Poems
- Love Lingers (Where It Will) simplistic to the point of ...
- Upon Contemplation Of Past Ind...
- Lady Of Grace radiant lady of mystery, all is as it should be...
- Dance To Ecstasy theirs a well conducted symphony of ...
- Sensual As Sin scarlet rose sultry blues note in the ...
- Enchantment Of The Heart much as other men before me i'd ...
- She As Master (Flip The Script... slow winding ascent through ...
Pablo Neruda, Charles Baudelaire, e.e. cummings and Maya Angelou.
Favorite author quotes:
'I am still at the mercy of words, though sometimes now, knowing a little of their behavior very well, I think I can influence them slightly and have even learned to beat them now and then, which they appear to enjoy.'
- DYLAN THOMAS
'Poetry is an echo, asking a ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Chromium Blues
Love Lingers (Where It Will)
simplistic to the point of incomprehensible,
love lingers on the lips and in the heart -
seemingly for but the briefest of moments,
while ever cavorting on the brink of eternity.
consuming everything within its reach,
yet holding nothing captive,
unfettered and relentless, it comes and goes,
like the wayward thoughts of a derelict poet;
staying where it wishes or finds warm welcome,
departing when it must;
leaving much more than it ever takes,
never demanding of reciprocity.
its seed lies ever out there,
neither friend nor enemy to time; ...