chuck Hurley Poems
- When I Must Leave You When I must leave you for a little ...
- Rule Of Law lawyers who become politicians and make the ...
- Process 1 History can not be rewritten nor is absolution an ...
- When We Need God God keeps me company when I cannot find a ...
- Memories My Memories My memories are special for they ...
- Answering Machine Hi glad you called and it will be nice to ...
- Our World Our World The world from above is like the ...
Came into a family of seven and had a wonderful childhood. Left high school in my junior year and went to work as a produce clerk with 'First National stores.
Went into the army in july of 1952 and was trained in copying morse code.
Left the army and went to work for the National Security Agency for the next thirty years.
Most of my work is carried under the name ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about chuck Hurley
When I Must Leave You
When I must leave you for a little while
Please always carry along with you a great big smile.
Please do not grieve and shed wild tears
And hug your sorrow to you through the years
But start out bravely with a gallant smile
And for my sake and in my name
Live on and do all things the same.
Fed not your loneliness on empty days
But fill each waking hour in useful ways.
Reach out your hand in comfort and in cheer
And I in turn will comfort you and hold you near
And never, never be afraid to die
For I am waiting for you in the sky.
Do not stand ...