chuck Hurley Poems
- Rule Of Law lawyers who become politicians and make the ...
- My Girls My Girls Of all the girls who freely gave A ...
- A Departed Child A Departed Child Console me God when I ...
- My Woman Missing you for a day and it seems like a year Even...
- Thanksgiving Turkey The guy you ordered has been out most of ...
- Sister If you are my sister and I know you are It matters ...
- A Primer God does not give and then take away God was here ...
Came into a family of seven and had a wonderful childhood. Left high school in my junior year and went to work as a produce clerk with 'First National stores.
Went into the army in july of 1952 and was trained in copying morse code.
Left the army and went to work for the National Security Agency for the next thirty years.
Most of my work is carried under the name ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about chuck Hurley
Rule Of Law
lawyers who become politicians and make the rules
Learning their lessons enrolling in two schools.
They eventually write, interpret and prosecute what they know
Hide behind 'pro bono'; while making a lot of dough.
It is not the 'rule of law' but rather it has been the rule of mostly men
They keep making them up; over and over and over again.
Laws have no compassion. fairness or equity in them
Those are the gifts given predominatly to women.
Orators of tiny words that came from the past
From the language of an empire that did not last.
Laws seldom contain ...