chuck Hurley Poems
- My Girls My Girls Of all the girls who freely gave A ...
- A Departed Child A Departed Child Console me God when I ...
- My Woman Missing you for a day and it seems like a year Even...
- Thanksgiving Turkey The guy you ordered has been out most of ...
- Sister If you are my sister and I know you are It matters ...
- A Primer God does not give and then take away God was here ...
- When I Must Leave You When I must leave you for a little ...
Came into a family of seven and had a wonderful childhood. Left high school in my junior year and went to work as a produce clerk with 'First National stores.
Went into the army in july of 1952 and was trained in copying morse code.
Left the army and went to work for the National Security Agency for the next thirty years.
Most of my work is carried under the name ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about chuck Hurley
Of all the girls who freely gave
A portion of their love I have always saved.
They always gave and I did take
Memories and dreams that I would neve forsake.
A tender age of fourteen and meeting in the dark
Kiss after kiss leaving their mark.
Never sure, what was going on or who would win
Every Saturday at the movies; with a great big grin.
So Mitzi, in my mind you have a place
Sixty years later and I can still remember your touch and face.
The girl from the minstrel show by the name of Clare
Tried to teach me dancing and all I could do ...