Cindy Cato Poems
- If I Was A Bird if I were a bird I would be free flying high...
- I Am Woman I am woman I'm strong and proud I'm not afraid to...
- A Bed Of Roses Lying in a bed of roses two lovers start to ...
- To Be In Love To be in love is to be a flower passion blooms ...
- Little Sister To know her was to love her little sister of ...
- Friendship I've tried so hard to prove my love but nothing ...
- Could You Love Him could you love a man if his hands were as ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Cindy Cato
If I Was A Bird
if I were a bird I would be free
flying high above the trees
spreading my wings I would fly away
soaring on until the next day
then I will stop to take a rest
not taking time to build a nest
then up high I would go again
flying straight into the wind
as a bird I would be proud
to build my nest up in the clouds
never to touch the ground again
the wind would be my only friend
I would never see the same place twice
everyday I would see a new site
yes I wish I was a bird
flying high with on told words
I would spread my wings and take to ...