Cindy Wright Poems
- Do You? Do you miss me? Miss seeing me? Miss kissing me, ...
- Haunted There was a haunted look in those coffee brown eyes, ...
- Look To The Sky
- My Challenge I wake up in the morning feeling as if ...
- A Player He says he chooses to remain alone but he sits and ...
- Letting Go She gripped her ripped heart with all her ...
- Chained I see you and wish to fly by your side, but am ...
Born Cindy Wright, but adopted elsewhere, I grew up in a little backwoods town around farmlife. Writing was always an escape for me as a lonely teenage girl that believed in love at first sight and all the other romantic aspects of life. I keep my poems simple, carefree and young at heart for a reason; I want the reader to understand and feel them no matter what age the reader is. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Do you miss me? Miss seeing me? Miss kissing me, holding me? Do you?
Do you ache inside? Do you wish we didn't have to hide?
Do you cry at night,
Do you even know how to cry?
Can't you swallow that pride?
Do you love me? (good)
Do you yearn for my hug as I do yours?
Do you know how much I love you?
No you don't, but I do.
Do you think about me at all? Do you still want to try?
Do you care? Really care? Try to understand my side.
Do you miss me? Miss seeing me? Kissing me; holding me; talking to me?
Do you? ? ? ? ? ?