Clete Peters Poems
- Haiku #1 If I could find the Right key I would unlock my
- Haiku #2 It was a bonfire Her soul consumed my heart like
- I Found You In A I found you in a Bar of course. That is ...
- Drink Drink A month of booze. Sex. Pills.
- I Thought I Would Move I thought I would move Like ...
- Life Is Love Life is love And Hate And crashing into ...
- She Can Pretend Sanity She can pretend sanity Better than ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Clete Peters
Life Is Love
Life is love
And crashing into another
Drawn forward helplessly
As if a mysterious tide has
Snatched you from the safe harbor
Pulling you toward the jagged rocks
The ride to your inevitable destruction
The moment of impact
Dashed upon the jagged rocks
Everything falls apart
Cling to the wreckage
Dying to do it all over again