clifford mate Poems
- Entourage Born and raised here, sharpened to take life ...
- I Will Write No More This is my last wish, to sit here and ...
- Strength Don't pretend to care, because i know when i pass ...
- Free Will I stand here not as a man, i stand here not as ...
- Brown Envelope Don't laugh at me when you see me washing ...
- The Street This streets where i grew up, history is not ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about clifford mate
Born and raised here,
sharpened to take life head on without fear,
hardened not to shed a tear,
brought up to b the worlds spear.
Today is near but tomorrow is here,
mirage say nothing clear,
so just look here,
say every word in plain,
black or white blood is always red,
even those who consider themselves immortal do bleed.
Morning comes with glory,
as marriage is always a ceremony,
but birth of a divorce story,
it wont hurt if you say i am sorry.
Life is always a bitch, ...