Connor J. Wade
Connor J. Wade Poems
- The Music Faded As a symphony lingers in the ears, As the ...
- If And Only If I can reach infinity if and only If my arms ...
- Aegis Of Dream In a dream it is possible to grasp Oceans ...
- I, The Statue If a statue in itself duly finds, In a winter...
- The Voice Of Seas In the ceaseless clashing of wave and ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Connor J. Wade
The Music Faded
As a symphony lingers in the ears,
As the Sun casts its swift departure's glow,
So do the pains of love and loss and fear
Engross the poet, being all he knows.
The music faded, the aching subdued,
An artist of words cannot escape still
That enchanting prison, that inner feud;
And bastille being life, he never will.