Cord Moreski Poems
- Ocean Grove I walk these streets of familiarity- in a ...
- Haunt Flipping through pages of bent and bounded loose ...
- Passing Soul Oh, how it pleasures me when our eyes suddenly ...
- I Cannot Help But Notice the vivid scenery of mountain ...
- Capricious My life is the seasons. Each day, spontaneous ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Cord Moreski
I Cannot Help But Notice
the vivid scenery of mountain ranges
that blush in the very
summits of your eyes,
which remind me a lot of
the types of images that one would see
on the cover of some travelers’ magazine
from the state of Colorado in early October,
or on a stamped postcard
written in fancy handwriting from one heart beat to another
stating that they “just had to be there, ”
because the camera’s shutter forgot to flash
when the integrity of the photo finally decided to appear.
sitting next to you-
can only chuckle comfortably whenever our gazes ...