Cord Moreski Poems
- Passing Soul Oh, how it pleasures me when our eyes suddenly ...
- Ocean Grove I walk these streets of familiarity- in a ...
- Haunt Flipping through pages of bent and bounded loose ...
- I Cannot Help But Notice the vivid scenery of mountain ...
- Capricious My life is the seasons. Each day, spontaneous ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Cord Moreski
Oh, how it pleasures me when our eyes suddenly connect
as we pass each other along sun battered streets of machinery and foundations of rubble,
traveling aimlessly towards daily destinations which only our erratic feet may lead.
Seconds before our shoulders become adjacent,
I stare high into that tie -dye ceiling where birds stretch their wings
like swindling leaves of a scarlet oak
that shivers from an autumn chill,
only to see that radiant star above reflect our silhouettes on pale pavement,
reminding me for a moment's glance that