Courtney Beaudry Poems
- Daddy's Little Girl Wishes On a shooting star One girl ...
- My Heart A heart so young A heart of gold A heart ...
- Winter I know the winter is cold It brings out your ...
- My Friend Kay A little off balance A few misspelled ...
- Darkness I watch the darkness In its everlasting grim I see...
- Checkered Flag The dearest of them all We thought would ...
- Sleep Tight When I hug my pillow at night I sigh and wish it...
Aspiring filmmaker enrolled in college.
Follow me on Twitter:
https: //twitter.com/MomoWasaki more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Courtney Beaudry
Daddy's Little Girl
On a shooting star
One girl wishes
Her dad would come back from afar
Her daddy's off in war
Off in Iraq
Every day she hopes
Her dad would come back
'Why does there have to be war! ? '
Her mommy shakes her head
Shrugs and sighs
No one will answer her
No one hears her plea
No one comes to her aid
No one can see
How this little girl is hurting
It shouldn't be her problem
And so each night
She crawls out of bed
To see when her daddy
Will give her a goodnight kiss on her head