Craig Anderson Poems
- Harry Potter In robes of green he is unseen He wanders ...
- Self Image What do you see when you look in the mirror Is it...
- A Slave's Short Life I came from a land in the Gambia and was...
- Time And Tide Wait For No Man Walking on the sand at ...
- Tired Of The War On Terror I'm getting tired of death Tired ...
- Sting In The Tail Here we go again! On a Monday too Doing ...
- Somewhere Somewhere on a lonely ship Somewhere on a lonely ...
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Beauty can not be judged by one man alone.''One man's opinion is his own...but three or five or ten. Recognises beauty.
''If you die rich you've missed the point of life.''Meaning it should have been at least given away if not spending it on yourself.
''If You Die Rich You've Missed The Point Of Life.''Meaning it should have been at least given away to others less fortunate, if not spending it on yourself.
Comments about Craig Anderson
In robes of green he is unseen
He wanders Hogsmeade in the night
There is a tale we must not reveal
His safety requires that tongues are tight.
He's had it rough these past ten years
He has struggled with who he is
But with help from friends and relatives
He's survived the quiditch and the basalisks.
The most famous boy from Godric's hollow
The scar a bitter pill to swallow
In care of those who did not want to aid the lad
The spoiled boy the grumpy man and an aunt just as bad.
But Ron was there Hermione too
To be a part of this boys ...