Crystal Blanchette Poems
- Hidden Beauty Hidden beauty shining within, Who's to say ...
- Disappointment. 'You're such a disappointment.' 'How can I ...
- I Am My Own I am my own. Nobody has the right to own ...
- Endless Love Your arms around me Lifts me up Takes me ...
- Choice My thoughts are all twisted in a little web of lies, ...
- Three Simple Words “Are you okay? ” Three simple words. We ...
- Black I sit here in silence thinking of my fate, the quiet ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Crystal Blanchette
Hidden beauty shining within,
Who's to say that she wants him?
Temptation knocks to break her away,
Yet she lives to see another day.
Her heart stays locked up in a safe,
That's built of everything she seems to take.
She's a hidden beauty locked far away,
Who's to say if she still wants to stay?
Temptation is breaking her last will,
Yet she laughs and tries again still.
Her heart cowers as said safe breaks,
She's losing herself more and more everyday.
She was once a hidden away beauty,
But now she's hiding behind her small duty.