Cynthia Yildirim Poems
- Ode To God I Brilliant leader of light You are my ...
- Ode To Marriage Marriage is as old, as man and woman Adam ...
- Ode To Amish I Buggies abound pebbled streets Bonnets ...
- One Day I'Ll Be Like You One day old man I'll be like you My...
- My Friend My dear friend I miss you I love you, ...
- The Laughter The laughter in your heart Would melt a melting...
- Ode To Love I Pleasantries, fairies, and fare Lovers and...
Cynthia Yildirim age thirty-one is author of the book 'Garden Pleasures' a book of poetry. She is a Technology, Art, News and Science lover and resident of Florence, Alabama. Mother of four great children and avid reader. Ms. Yildirim also enjoys Social Media and you can you can find her on sites such as Twitter, Facebook, Digg, Youtube, Google Buzz, Myspace and Reddit. Feel free to send her a ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Cynthia Yildirim
Ode To God
Brilliant leader of light
You are my father
You love as no other
You save with fierceness
Glider of water
Creator, artist, all-knowing
You see what you wish to see
You create laws that we break in fear
We fear you, yet you are invisible to us
Angels surround you my Lord
Your council is waiting for your decision
Your answers are swift without relenting
This one to hell, this one to paradise
This one let be reborn, until he learns better
You fly as though a perfect feather
Your robe is white, you bathe at...