Cynthia Yildirim Poems
- The Laughter The laughter in your heart Would melt a melting...
- Ode To God I Brilliant leader of light You are my ...
- Ode To Wiccans I Every waning moon You cast your best ...
- The Three Sticks Three sticks are bound One is ample and ...
- Ode To Mormons I Joseph Smith guided by an angel To the ...
- My Secret Love To my secret love, I write this poem Who he ...
- Ode To Marriage Marriage is as old, as man and woman Adam ...
Cynthia Yildirim age thirty-one is author of the book 'Garden Pleasures' a book of poetry. She is a Technology, Art, News and Science lover and resident of Florence, Alabama. Mother of four great children and avid reader. Ms. Yildirim also enjoys Social Media and you can you can find her on sites such as Twitter, Facebook, Digg, Youtube, Google Buzz, Myspace and Reddit. Feel free to send her a ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Cynthia Yildirim
The laughter in your heart
Would melt a melting pot
Would rise a sunken ship
Save a lady in distress
Lead the lost to find their way
Cause pain to go away
Is my laughter
Your heart, my heart
Two risen ships
Of ladies of lost
From laughter of pain
Let us unite these good things