Dandy leo jr.
Dandy leo jr. Poems
- ' Asenath ' Daughter Of Mine Tender little young angel of ...
- Invisible You I cannot see you, But I can dream you, I ...
- ~ Harlot Woman~ My friend of piece and my friend of joy, ...
- ~ A Vagabond Waiting ~ </>s I walk through the streets ...
- Addiction Time My human center starts to boil, Sane ...
- ~ Dungeon Darkness ~ Way under, close to the underworld, I ...
- Rain Tear A tear of rain; people show you feign, A tear so ...
I was born in 1979 in weslaco texas deep in the south texas near the border. Grew up in a mexican american home, in a middle class or a little less than middle class home. Went to school in donna tx all the way until I graduated from donna high school, a small town school. Went to a community college for a year for basic learning. Then went for my cdl lisence at tri state and I became a otr ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Dandy leo jr.
' Asenath ' Daughter Of Mine
Tender little young angel of mine,
How you sleep like daddys divine,
Gods angel over my bloods own,
This precious child never to disown,
A reflection of my own traits and image,
A flower planted of meadows greenage,
Flourishes a magical life, summoning smiles,
Billows draw her name from high vertical miles,
Our love cannot be touched or tampered,
Fathers love; forever a past when pampered,
When the light of day she saw,
Heaven came like breeze ocean,
She has her fathers devosion,
My baby asenath, our loves promotion.
A boys ...