Darlene Belcher Poems
- Lips Of An Angel I hear you in the morning, i see you in the ...
- Lovers Love the sweet escape is evermore, enreaching our ...
- Love Always
- ~what Is? What is love? what is hope? what is happiness? ...
- Be Careful How You Use Me... I'm the one thats the problem? ...
- What Is Love? What is love? Why does it occur? Why can ...
- Thy Secret Love
i am a young poet. i love to write romance poems and also write short storys. Everybody loves my poems and enjoys my short storys. you would to.
my poetry depends on my mood and my mood depends on what i write.
for example, if im in a good mood i write good poetry, it im in a bad then i write bad, if im having an Awesome day, then i write Awesome poetry, hehe more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Lips Of An Angel
I hear you in the morning, i see you in the night,
My sweet angel.
I dream of you, think of you, and only of you,
My loving angel.
Take my hand, dance with me, sweep me off my feet,
My gracious angel.
Come with me, i'll take care, lift our love to the air,
My pleasant angel.
A whisper to the ear,
a kiss to the lips,
My heart-tendering angel.