Darlene Belcher Poems
- Guardians Of The Night Flowing in the wind, waiting at oceans...
- You Will Always Be My Baby Through the good times and through...
- Lips Of An Angel I hear you in the morning, i see you in the ...
- Thy Secret Love
- Lovers Love the sweet escape is evermore, enreaching our ...
- Winds Of Change Oh how the world shows such lies behind ...
- Goodbye Love Crying in the corners, curled up in a ball. ...
i am a young poet. i love to write romance poems and also write short storys. Everybody loves my poems and enjoys my short storys. you would to.
my poetry depends on my mood and my mood depends on what i write.
for example, if im in a good mood i write good poetry, it im in a bad then i write bad, if im having an Awesome day, then i write Awesome poetry, hehe more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Guardians Of The Night
Flowing in the wind, waiting at oceans tide.
By the great moonlight, all the stars in the sky.
Join together, now and forever.
Mornings light ~ comes and goes.
Hold together hand in hand,
The tide comes in,
Again and again.
Restless amoung the horizons sight,
Glourious rays of bonding light.
The moons ...