Davon Montgomery Poems
- Death Death is a sharp pain to the heart Death is a feeling ...
- Wake Up We all need to wake up ...
- Love Is Love is romance Love is Passion Love is a sexual or...
- Sitting In My Room I’m sitting here as I stare out my window ...
- Breaking Up Breaking up is a sharp pain to the ...
- How I Feel Everyday I feel so cold and empty Pretending to ...
- I Loved You
Davon M. Montgomery was born on May 29,1991 in Baltimore, Maryland to Adrienne J. Poole.
Davon was educated in Baltimore City Public School System.
Davon started writing poetry at a young age he loved to always write poetry on his spare time.
In his later years, he began publishing his poems at age fifth teen.
Davon is very outgoing. he is very outspoken. 'If he thought it or felt it, you heard it.'
During the day he makes everyone happy and welcome he is very kind to people even though he dont take no body's crap he is always free hearted and happy. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Death is a sharp pain to the heart
Death is a feeling of sadness and a pain that won’t go away
Death is a sign to let you know it’s your time to go
Death is something you can’t run from
Death is a call to heaven or hell
Life is a lease that is to short
Death is a lesson to learn about
Death is an unhappy feeling to go through
Death is the air we breathe
Death is something we will go through soon
Death is something you can’t forget about
Life is something to enjoy because it’s to short
Life goes by fast
Before you know it you are on your last ...