(De Va) Poems
- Depression You steal my soul and hide it in the deep You ...
- A Walk In The Woods As I wandered through the woods I come ...
- Are You Here? You rise in the morning, and you wonder where I...
- Do You Dream Of Me Do you dream of me As I dream of you Do ...
- ~~rating~~ There is someone out there wanting to be malicious...
- You In my dreams I see your eyes So blue and yet so filled ...
- On The Morrow To write my soul upon the paper as I wander ...
Student of the Universe. Passionate about writing and righting the wrongs of the world....sense of humor never hurts. Love Richard Bach, Leonard Cohen and Anne McCaffrey.
I reach out to touch your soul,
As, again, I struggle to be whole.
If I reach inside and touch your heart,
I know my healing is on a great start.
~DeVa~ more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
You steal my soul and hide it in the deep
You take my heart away to turn me into a sheep
You come in the night and rape my mind
You peel my imagination like a rind
Depression consumes my soul and empties me of essence
Depression takes the fire of my passion leaving senescence
Depression sets me in a prison in the deep dark dank
Depression fills me with tears because of his prank
Monster deep in the darkness on a starless night
Monster flying e'er so low on a maiden flight
Monster claws upon my limpid body as I try to escape
Monster in my soul, to me it ...