Debra Bunt Poems
- Me Depression is a dark place, a place you don’t want to ...
- Left Behind Life is precious like the sun rising over the ...
- My Two Angels I have two angels that watch over me each and ...
- I Am The Silence And Darkness ...
- Dear Friend I have reached the Pearly Gates Dear Friend And ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Debra Bunt
Depression is a dark place, a place you don’t want to be
Some days are better than others, but those are few and far between
Depression can make things look different
It puts you in a different world
You look for the light to shine one day
But the light seems so far away
Depression affects my family and friends
I don’t have the will to do things with them
I try really hard to overcome this demon
With pills and prays but someday are just so hard
Others don’t understand depression
Only because they think it’s by my choice
But walk a day...