Delmar Koehn Poems
- September Oh September! With your blue skies, With happy, ...
- A Cold Regret Twas a cold clear night And the stars shone ...
- The Quest And The Answer Like the swelling wave, like the ...
- Time, In Grampa's Rocking Chai... The old man sits in his ...
- The Day Farmer He paused a bit to take a breath. The days ...
- First Frost
- Let's Talk When cold and bitter North winds blow And clouds ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Delmar Koehn
Oh September! With your blue skies,
With happy, misty, fireside eyes,
And fireside song, and flannel shirts,
Your romance is the kind that hurts.
Oh September, with your blue eyes!
Your painful moments make thee wise,
Thy cold wind soon will bare the trees,
And leave but stars, and rustling leaves.