Denis Kucharski Poems
- My Last Day Of Work It was my last day of work It had to ...
- It's Hard To Write Poems It's hard to write poems When ...
- Wwcnd? What Would Chuck Norri... Would he karate chop my ...
- 1000 Poems I wonder what it's like To write a 1000 ...
- A Big Steaming Pile Of Poetry Opening the newest poetry ...
- A Funny Clown The drunk clown wears a painted smile broken ...
- To My Dead Mother The Night Be...
Having written thousands of poems, dozens of short stories and three novels, Denis Kucharski grew up and was educated in Northeastern Ohio. His primary influences include Herman Hesse, Robert McGovern, Albert Camus, Fyodor Dostoevsky and the philosophy of Nietszche.
My blog is located at http: //www.djklaw.blogspot.com more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Denis Kucharski
My Last Day Of Work
It was my last day of work
It had to come to an end
That comfortable job
Now long gone
And with it so many memories
And now, I
Here in my place
Looking to tomorrow
Trying to find for myself
Something of meaning
Something that matters
When I was a kid
I thought the answers would find me
And now I've realized
I'm no closer
To meaning than I was before
Except I'm just a little older now
I hope I can hold onto tomorrow
Before the present
Slips into eternity.