Denis Kucharski Poems
- It's Hard To Write Poems It's hard to write poems When ...
- Wwcnd? What Would Chuck Norri... Would he karate chop my ...
- 1000 Poems I wonder what it's like To write a 1000 ...
- My Last Day Of Work It was my last day of work It had to ...
- A Big Steaming Pile Of Poetry Opening the newest poetry ...
- A Funny Clown The drunk clown wears a painted smile broken ...
- To My Dead Mother The Night Be...
Having written thousands of poems, dozens of short stories and three novels, Denis Kucharski grew up and was educated in Northeastern Ohio. His primary influences include Herman Hesse, Robert McGovern, Albert Camus, Fyodor Dostoevsky and the philosophy of Nietszche.
My blog is located at http: //www.djklaw.blogspot.com more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Denis Kucharski
It's Hard To Write Poems
It's hard to write poems
When you've nothing left to give
And your insides are withered
And your soul has run dry
Like a leper
You've found no distillment
In your heart's content
There you lie
Broken and open
With nothing left to give
Not even your art.