Denise Headley Poems
- After I'M Dead I sit there, mad, frustrated Hating me, ...
- Life Of A Tree The most beautiful tree stands there all ...
- Rose I sit by the pond Looking down at baby Regal Tang ...
- Crash You have a son. You have a wife. You are perfect ...
- Looking At Me I sit by the pond Looking down at baby Regal ...
- Gone I was only little and helpless I couldn't do anything ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Denise Headley
Looking At Me
I sit by the pond
Looking down at baby Regal Tang fish
Pondering, wondering when someone might pick me
I am a glorious aqua marine rose
I have never seen such a dull color in this garden
Looking up at all the brighter colors
And looking down on me
I can smell the aplenty pie that the people have made
I am right by the kitchen
I always smell their fabulous food
A little girl comes and picks me
I feel special
All the other roses stare at me
Whispering to each other just sounding like the wind
The little girl plucks the first petal
I get ...