Dennis Lange Poems
- Alliteration The sounds repeated please the soul - We ...
- The Melody Of The Wind The wind may roar; the wind may ...
- A Lost Love How could she love me like the wind - So touch ...
- Front Page Of The Purple Sage Three days ago, the falling ...
- The Plain And Simple Man I am a plain and simple man. I'll ...
- Sonnet 2 - When Trouble Tills ...
- Pretty Penny I picked a penny up today; It lay there on the...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Dennis Lange
The sounds repeated please the soul -
We love the falling rain
That softly pitters on the porch
And patters on the pane.
Alliteration fills our ears,
Like trilling r's in Spain,
Like opera singers singing scales
Of la la's in a chain.
Perhaps it is the heart of man,
The pulsing in the vein,
That whispers sweetly, whispers for
A whispered back refrain.