Derek James Poems
- Music Can you feel the music, As it calms your soul, ...
- Myths And Legends The mysterious myths and legends, a ...
- The Black Cat During the night, after work, You wonder ...
- A True Kiss Give me a kiss to show me how much you love me, ...
- Strength To Overcome The Loss ...
- Poetry Is Like A Beautiful Wor... A poem has no right ...
- Always Protected By The Eye Of... Mysterious in many ways,...
I live in One Hundred Mile House BC (Canada) , I am 32 years old, male, born January 11 1982. I enjoy writing poems, art work, writing quotes. It is time to share my poetry skills with the world. I take time and effort and allow the words to flow from the heart to create a beautiful poem. I hope you will enjoy my poems, have a good day.
You can also find me @ www.booksie.com/dj2000 ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Derek James
Can you feel the music,
As it calms your soul,
Music helps to keep us
on our feet.
Music is surely the soul
that connects within us all,
Nourishing and comforting us.
The beauty of soft melody
playing helps to relax our
mind and body and our
Variety of different music helps
us all to decide which rhythm our
soul wants for today.
Music helps us to blossom,
The same way as flowers
like a good tune or a sweet
Without music life would
have no nourishment to help
move us along,
life would feel ...