Desert Life Poems
- Moonlight O golden moonlight, Bathe me in your warm ...
- Desert In the vast desert, Blows the dust and gentle sand, ...
- A Drop Of Tear
- Deadly Silence O love! Strike me hard, Burn me in your ...
- Desert Bloom My desert blooming, Sweetness of it’s wild ...
- River Of Sorrow River of sorrow has again burst its banks, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Desert Life
O golden moonlight,
Bathe me in your warm delight,
Please heal my sinking heart,
Pieces broken not in sight.
Stay with me in this silent night,
Wish to show my bleeding heart...
none to share the hurting part,
All alone in creeping cold deeply bite.
Years toiling I carried the fight,
My sunken cheeks, a pitiful sight...
Your golden light sooth my heart,
Till the moment we finally depart.