Deva De Silva
Deva De Silva Poems
- Come Back! Come to my door, call my name Come to my bed, ...
- *a Cottage By The Lake Away from everyday chaos Where time ...
- * A Joy! It’s a joy smelling to high heavens At day’s end, ...
- **dear Sue A tribute to my teacher: Dear Sue,
- * A Love By Default I remember How we danced on a ...
- * A Treat! Sitting on my rooftop one eve In the scorching ...
- *purple Masquerade Peel off your purple masquerade That ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Deva De Silva
Come to my door, call my name
Come to my bed, shake me awake
When morning sky yawns
When birds chirp away
As you've done
A countless times before
Stand still, please don't leave
Let me have my fill of your face
Lay down with me in troubled nights
Your body resting in line with mine
Being there only for my sake
As moon glistens on unruly waves
As sand absorbs salty dampen trails
You never left me forsaken
When I drown in self pity
When I tremble in pain
Lay still, please don't stir
Let me be born in your embrace
Speak to me in your ...