Devanshi Khetarpal Poems
- Pick Your Nose! When you pick your nose And pull the booger ...
- Teaspoonful Twinning Times are Brimming. Coffee sinks.
- Scratch My Soul If you scratch my soul, You will get scraps...
- From Dawn To Dusk The tenebrous tiring tipsy night strutted ...
- The Wind In The Breeze The wind in the breeze is like Life ...
- Rainy Day Paws, Firm on The ground. Eyes,
- A Torn Flower A torn flower seems to be Like a dreadful ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Devanshi Khetarpal
Pick Your Nose!
When you pick your nose
And pull the booger out,
Which is slimy, sticky and black,
I feel awful. I can't feel more pain
Than to see the booger in front of my eyes.
Keep it in your nose.
Tuck all of it in. Don't stick it about.
If you don't stop, be ready for a smack!
Stop it! You're driving me insane!
Keep it in. Even the housefly dies
From the very sight of your nose.
You're a picker and I wish your ugly snout
Would allow the issued booger to come back.
Stop! The habit makes you insane.
Holy is it pick your nose? If it is, you are wise.