Dexsta Ray Poems
- I Do My Own Thing Just the other day... a little birdie ...
- Stain The Silence To really restrain the violence Place a ...
- Well, Our Culture Accepts It More gun and liquor stores in ...
- Turmeric Chicken Wings Hist, could probably switch it up And...
- Marbles And Wire -new- I tell them, treat me like you please and ...
- I Am Only Human I make mistakes The same as the next I ...
- Changes See the world through flame colored glasses Tear ...
Georgia. I started writing at 15 and been at it ever since. I'd develop a passion for motivating others and unearthing spiritual and societal truth through art. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''In poetry, those traditional schemes and rigid verse structures are brilliant although extremely constricting.''Poetry
''I believe a revolution is positive. I believe following Christ is positive. I'm for all things positive.''Positivity
''Jesus spoke the truth against that system established by satan's lies. The Scribes and Pharisees couldn't stand Him. Not much has changed to this day.''Spiritual truth
''Don't allow anyone to talk you out of your testimony.''Testimony
''Refused to be controlled by society. Be vigilant too. Don't confine yourself to what satan thinks you should be.''Society
Comments about Dexsta Ray
I Do My Own Thing
Just the other day... a little birdie came
Told me that I had taken a LOSS
I don't have a problem
That's the name of it all
Only if you are competing though
The statement was
Because... I do my own thing
I don't compete
There's nobody in the world I am trying to defeat
The only reason why I strive is so I can be free
Being able to provide for my
Wife and my seeds...
I try to be a better me everyday
I want to make a difference
So there's nothing more important than to stay committed
Satan tries to throw distractions but ...