Diana Poems Poems
- Water You sway Like my emotions You glitter Into my eyes
- A Mother's Day Gift I watered you everyday But for four ...
- Playboy She poses with her legs spread The muscles in her ...
- The Funeral's Rain The day comes The preparations have been ...
- Sometimes I Feel You Sometimes I feel you Your presence
- The Folk Dance I came to visit you Your eyes lit up the ...
- Drama Send me messages Call me numerous times I won't pick ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Diana Poems
Like my emotions
Into my eyes
You give me warmth
You make me shiver
You keep the petals of a rose
I look at you
You are transparent
But within you
There is beauty
There is life
And without you
My petals will stiffen and wither