Diana Poems Poems
- The Funeral's Rain The day comes The preparations have been ...
- The Folk Dance I came to visit you Your eyes lit up the ...
- Drama Send me messages Call me numerous times I won't pick ...
- Water You sway Like my emotions You glitter Into my eyes
- Tree Of Life Tree of Life You stand there Still as a rock
- Playboy She poses with her legs spread The muscles in her ...
- The Trickster Of Romance I whisper sweet nothings in your ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Diana Poems
The Funeral's Rain
The day comes
The preparations have been done
They come walking in
The rain gives in
The umbrellas flip open
The sound of thunder awakens the spirits
The rain pours harder
Tears mix in with the Earth's water
Why does it always rain at a funeral?
For surely no one picks a date when it will rain
Even if one does
No one can fully predict the weather
No matter how hard one tries
So... why does it always rain at a funeral?
Perhaps it is a sign
A divine awakening
A divine ...