Dianne jennifer Stephens
Dianne jennifer Stephens Poems
- Life Dont cry for me, Im still here A mother is always ...
- Children Children are the world Learning good or bad
- A Childs Heartache If i could live one hundred years Time ...
- Emotions Of Loss Emptiness, sadness hollow like ...
- Wedding Day Without A Mother Beautifull dresses hang in the ...
- Jigsaw Of Life Square peice of sorrow Round peice of ...
- Little Sister I never really new you, as you left when i was ...
Born Dianne Jennifer Stephens 1961 sydney australia
Married 1985 and mother to 3 children
Neville, Chanel and Leighcandice
I started writing poems 4 yrs ago, as you can see im not really that good. my poems are special to me as i write from the heart about things that are close to me more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Dianne jennifer Stephens
Dont cry for me, Im still here
A mother is always near
why do you look so sad today
Just remember what Id say
Life is a maze
With many paths to take
Learning with each mistake
Each corner is a journey tough
Lifes roads can be so very rough
Please dont ever feel like giving up
Around each bend just think of me
A helping hand ill pull you up
But for now this journeys yours
Character building thats for sure
At the end of your final bend
Lifes journey will reach its end
A guiding light will comfort ...