Dominique Brown Poems
- New Eyes There was a peach tree in my yard as a child i ...
- 26 Twenty-Six letters In the English Language Better make ...
- We Do And We Don'T, We Can But... Mouths open ...
- Swerve He just wanted To take a ride And feel the wind In...
- Regret Fog gathers on my window Like...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Dominique Brown
He just wanted
To take a ride
And feel the wind
In his hands
But they insisted he
He slammed down hard
on the gas
Driving west to nowhere.
Watching through a tinted window
The people pass by on the street
Back there he saw and looked
He had lost
His love for life long ago
Already in his grave
Sadness distracted him
from the road.