Dona Jean Poems
- Honesty Honesty is true. Honesty will never lie to you; As...
- My Supermom The best? Your true superhero? let's go down ...
- Power Hug Thud, thud, bang, bang the heart millions beat, ...
- A New Day Twinkle and open two mini eyes, Another day gone ...
- The Sea Oh! The sea? On the West lies a sea. So warm and ...
- Butterfly Along the meadows there you are, Fly so freely ...
- The Little Dew Drop Little dew drop as the rain stop, In a ...
Student-taking up Bachelor of Science Major in Information System at Carlos Hilado Memorial State College
First Course-Seafaring, Catering and Stewarding at West Negros University more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Dona Jean
Honesty is true.
Honesty will never lie to you;
As it fear God,
Bring smiles, joy and glad.
Honesty is pure,
Like medicine do a cure.
Honesty is clear,
The heart in God's he fear.
Honesty is just.
Honesty is fair.
Honesty do care.
Honesty is contented.
Honesty bring peace.
Honesty is humble.
Honesty is upright.
Honesty individual possess;
Honesty bring smile not depress.
When was the time you tell yourself you're true?
Don't fool out on anyone or they will do the same on you.