Dreamin Big Poems
- Dance Tonight Hear the echoes Dance on your toes Enjoy the ...
- Shattered Vase Of Friendship Honestly I don't know what is ...
- W The letter W is curvy Going up and down and then again It...
- Butterfly There once was a bright blue butterfly ...
- Spinning Spinning Twirling all around Free, not bound to ...
- Emotions Joy is golden like the sunset Not always ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Dreamin Big
Twirling all around
Free, not bound to the ground
So dizzy I'm not able to see strait
Nauseas and I think I might faint
So fun I'm not able to stop
Even though my ears are starting to pop
Cannot walk the right way
Trip and fall, I think I may
Even though spinning makes me feel weird and funny
It doesn't matter because outside its warm and sunny