eddie eidde Poems
- Beneath The Porcelain Facade She hides beneath the smile of a...
- My Hero The Candle I was told to draw my hero something to ...
- Untitled-Just Avoiding Homewor... Ceaseless, a struggles to ...
- Be Quiet My Friend Be quiet my friend, keep still, hold ...
- Alas No One Does Believe It is the never ending beat the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about eddie eidde
Beneath The Porcelain Facade
She hides beneath the smile of a procelain mask
under the utopic facade of happiness
hoping no one will notice she hurts underneath
no one will notice the scars for they are hidden under wraps
no one will notice the tears for they are wiped away
no one will notice her for she is silent
and forever will be.
Her mask will never crack, it is perpetually stuck
she will never give up her act for she can't
who would believe her
Just know that with each laugh, smile, joke
her true self is lost beneath the porcelain mask.