eddie frelford Poems
- Penguins In Overcoats (Title A...
- Tulips From Amsterdam T he first time in my whole life where ...
- Love Is love is laughing through bad stomach and kidney ...
- Port Wine Stain When i kissed you in that light felt the ...
- Ugliest Seed i could tell you i love you in sign language, ...
- Orange And Silver orange and silver tiebacks, encase old ...
- Get Wet (A Poem In 49 Seconds) i get wet, can't forget the...
i have always been one that has drowned in words, they keep me alive and ironically afloat, yet subsequently draw me closer to death.
in all honesty, even though i write these poems, they only exist because there is a certain someone out there that makes me breathe.
were it not for their existence, i would not write poetry.
were it not for them,
there would not be me.
i ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about eddie frelford
Penguins In Overcoats (Title Attributed To Jenny Perkins)
She was dressed in a relationship
that didn't suit her style
pressed in a circumstance
that didn't fit her eyes
sometimes she wore army jackets,
in a feeble ploy to diguise
but she knew far more than anyone,
finding truth inside her lies
backed into corners of mourners,
sojourns, lasting far too long
beside souls that don't know
she fell apart in the heat,
pining for the coldness of her homeland,
where the warmest of hands awaited
she was dressed in a relationship, that didnt suit her style
those were blessed, who saw the real truth in ...